If you are looking for something new and exciting to add to your facial menu, the Pourelle Cosmetics French Wine Exotic Peel Off Mask is a great choice! This mask instantly leaves your client’s skin feeling refreshed and looking firm and bright. I decided to go ahead and see what this mask was all about, and after removing it, I immediately saw a difference. My skin looked great the next morning too!
How to use:
- For a face treatment, mix 30 grams of powder and 90 grams of water at room temperature (20°C).
- Mix vigorously for about 1 minute until you obtain a smooth and even paste.
- Apply the treatment immediately in a semi-thick layer to clean skin, taking care to avoid the eye contour. (This masks dries quickly, so be sure to apply before it hardens!)
- The mask will dry within 6 minutes.
- Leave on for 10 minutes; the mask can then be removed easily in one movement without leaving any trace.
The French Wine Exotic Peel Off Mask contains beneficial grape tannins. Tannins are known to regulate the formation of collagen and restructure the skin, clearing the complexion and brightening the skin. Tannins contained in grape marc are involved in collagen synthesis by helping restructure the skin. In the end, the complexion looks clearer and the appearance of visible signs of ageing has diminished!
This Blog Post: Enliven Your Spa Menu With The French Wine Exotic Peel Off Mask! originally appeared on Blogger.