Estheticians worldwide depend on their mag lamps to provide a clear view of their client’s skin. It is, next to the steamer, probably the most-used piece of equipment in a spa. Why not have a top-of-the-line mag lamp that will open your eyes to even more detail on each client’s face?
- Reduced Power Consumption – lower energy bills!
- Efficiency – LED bulbs emit more light per watt the
incadescent bulbs, so you will see more!
- Cool Light – no more burnt fingertips when trying to adjust your lamp!
- Long Lifetime – LED bulbs are estimated to last 35,000 – 50,000 hours (in comparason to 1,000 – 2,000 hours for incadescent bulbs)…no more changing bulbs!
- Shock Resistance – LEDs are difficult to damage from shock (knocking your lamp over or into a wall), so no more shattered light bulbs!
This Blog Post: Is it Time for a New Mag Lamp? On Sale NOW: LED MAG LAMP! originally appeared on Blogger.