Are you looking for a way to build your brand and really stand out from the competition? I was recently reading an article published in SkinInc. regarding essential oils and aromatherapy, and it really hit home. Providing simple yet effective aromatherapy touches throughout your business is a great way to earn your client’s trust, respect, and future business!
That may be easier said than done, however. Luckily, you’ve got the Pure Spa Direct Team who is always happy to help!
There have been numerous studies showing that certain scents can influence shoppers to purchase more. Similarly, when a client comes to your spa, they arrive with expectations – and one of those major expectations is the “spa smell” that envelopes them upon arrival.
Some of the most popular scents for spas include:
- Frankincense – Known for its ability to center the mind, uplift the mood, and is helpful in meditation and contemplation
- Sandalwood – Also a centering scent, has a calming effect, and fights restlessness.
- Lavender – Known to help calm and soothe
- Geranium – Also a calm and soothing scent, also helps calm agitation and ease irritability
- Sweet Orange – Considered the traditional Chinese symbol of good luck and prosperity. It is a warm and happy scent.
- Mandarin – Soothing and gentle, helps calm restlessness.
This Blog Post: Scents to Encourage Repeat Business originally appeared on Blogger.