Add-on services can be extremely profitable for businesses of any type! Knowing your clients, your therapists, and your market is key. Simple, interesting, and effective is a good way to go!
- Anti-aging hand mask during a facial treatment – apply a mask to the hands when you apply a mask to the face. At the end of the facial, remove the hand mask, briefly massage any leftover product into the hands. Simple and effective, since hands reveal age quickly!
- Eco-Fin Paraffin Alternative treatment – a great complement to almost any service! If you have your Eco-Fin liners ready to go in your hot towel cabi, your technician will not add any more than 30 seconds to apply them to the hands or the feet, and maybe 2 minutes at the end of the service to remove and massage in any leftover product! Your clients will feel warm, relaxed, and their hands or feet will be incredibly hydrated!
- LED Light Therapy – this is a great way to boost your facial results! Whether you use a handheld unit or invest in a stand-alone unit, LED can be added on to so many treatments! The equipment will quickly pay for itself!
- Herbal Infusion – Diffuse vitamins, botanicals, or even toners using a Lucas Championniere Atomizer to personalize any face or body treatment. An infusion of beneficial ingredients is always a welcome addition!
- Peppermint Foot Scrub – this is a lovely finishing touch to massages, body wraps, or detox scrubs! A client favorite in the summer, help your clients soothe their hot and aching feet in under 10 minutes!
- When performing lash services, rather than under-eye papers, offer your clients an upgrade with Collagen Under Eye Masks! They will reduce the appearance of puffiness and fine lines, without any additional work!
This Blog Post: Boost Your Treatment Revenue with Effective Add-On Services originally appeared on Blogger.