Thumbsavers were invented by Greg Polins, a former massage therapist that owned and operated his own
|Large size shown|
Massage Therapy business from 1995 to 2005. After eight years, he began to experience crippling pain in his thumbs and wrist from the extensive deep tissue massage that he had been performing. He needed a solution or his career would have been over.
The solution was Thumbsavers. They are made of flexible, non-latex material that form fits and feels natural to the user and the receiver.
- Massage deeper and work longer
- Reduce carpal tunnel syndrome
- Alleviate wrist, thumb and joint fatigue and pain.
- Feels natural and offers maneuverability.
- Greater sensitivity for you.
- Deeper massage for your client.
This Blog Post: Two thumbs up for Thumbsaver Massage Tool originally appeared on Blogger.