What if you could bring peace and relaxation to your clients like they have never experienced before? Now you can with flotation therapy. Imagine where the mind could go and how healing would come if one could completely quiet the body. In a Royal Spa Float Tank, clients are treated to an amazing weightless experience. Clients can learn how to relax in the deepest sense of the word… weightless, silent, and peaceful.
In water temperatures that match the body’s own internal temperature, clients float, suspended in a rich bath of Epsom salt (or magnesium sulfate) – a mineral of which nearly all people are deficient. As they float, clients absorb and increase magnesium and sulfate levels, calming their nervous system and enhancing their body’s natural ability to heal. Aches, pains and stress fade away. Vitality is renewed. Clients will emerge feeling like a new person. Floating is a powerful tool for managing pain and stress, and for self-exploration.
The Royal Spa Float Tanks have been designed with three things in mind. First, they offer your clients an amazing experience from flotation therapy that they will want to come back for on a regular basis. Second, they tanks are unbelievably low in maintenance. And third, they are very energy efficient.
Flotation therapy has been shown to be beneficial for:
- Migraine relief
- Sleep improvement
- Stress management, recovery from addiction, and PTSD
- Anti-inflammatory muscle relief – i.e. pain management, including back and neck aches, migraines, muscle and joint soreness
- Relief from fibromyalgia and other disorders of the muscles and joints
- Relief from arthritis
- Improved digestion
- Reduced tendency toward diabetes
- Autism therapy
- Spiritual discovery and meditation
- Doubles rate of healing in contusional and muscle strains
- Theta wave healing
- Creativity enhancement and super-learning
- Relief for pregnancy symptoms—relieves pressure from feet and back; also, creates symbiotic sense of connection with baby
The Royal Spa Float Tanks hold 180 gallons and are available in a Clinical Model for spas and salons (controlled by your Clinician) and a Commercial Model for float centers (with a Lobby Control System & Session Control). All of our units accommodate iPod with either direct-connect or Bluetooth, providing your MP3 music inside. The heating system is a flow-through type with additional heaters under the tank. They use multiple purification systems and a simple filter that is readily available.
- Unparalleled Design & Functionality
- 24/7 Filtration When Not in Use
- Extremely Low Interior Condensation
- Under-Body Heater: Maintain Constant Temperature During Float
- Combined Ozone, Germicidal UV and Filter Purification
- Multi Color LED / Chromotherapy – the user can select a variety of colors or cycle through. They can choose the color you are most attracted to during a float.
- iPod & MP3 Integration
- All Components Built Into Pod Body – No Additional Space Needed
- Ultra Quiet Motor / Multiple Jets For Better Water Flow
- Warranty: 10 Year Structural, 5 Year Parts and 1 Year Surface
This Blog Post: Ease Your Mind and Body With Float Therapy! originally appeared on Blogger.