The Silver Peel is a crystal-free microdermabrasion device aimed at professionals seeking an advanced, but affordable unit offering optimal cost-efficiency based on minimal consumables.
Other features include:
- Digital intensity adjustment
- Soundproofed casing
- SMART software for ease of maintenance
- Utilizes HEPA filters
Diamond Tips are selected according to blemish size. Diamond Tips:
- Face (1 fine, 1 medium, 1 coarse)
- 1 Eye, 1 Nose
- Body (2 medium, 2 large)
- 9 sizes available with different degree of coarseness to target specific problems.
Smaller tips are used during Phase 2 of Silver Peel treatments to perform precision abrasion over blemishes.
Select the size and coarseness of the tip. The aggressiveness of the desired treatment will determine grit size while diameter is relative to treatment area size. The Diamond tip heads range in coarseness from fine (D-250 grits) to very coarse (D-100 grits).
- Lenth: 10.5 in (27 cm)
- Width: 11.8 in (30 cm)
- Height: 4.5 in (11.5 cm)
- Weight: 8 lbs / 3.6 Kg
- Materials: Cold roll metal, enamel coating, ABS polymer
This Blog Post: Don’t Let Your Clients Be Dull! Upgrade to a Silver Peel! originally appeared on Blogger.