Gold masks and other skincare products featuring gold nanoparticles are incredibly trendy right now. Sure, they make for great Instagram photos, but are there any other benefits to using these beautiful masks in your esthetic services? Turns out, the answer is YES!
Gold is an antioxidant, and has anti-inflammatory properties. In addition to these properties, the addition of gold nanoparticles helps to enhance the penetration of other active ingredients. By using gold to help carry peptides, retinol, or other beneficial ingredients, your clients will see enhanced results following your services!
Check out some of our favorite Gold Masks below:
24K Gold Skin Firming Soft Mask by Endear Skin Care Solutions
This powerful anti-wrinkle protector delivers amazing skin-firming effects. A rich treatment that nourishes the skin to totally revive its natural youthful vibrancy. It visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines, combats free radicals, enhances skin rejuvenation, and helps restore elasticity and suppleness. If all these benefits aren9t enough, it also slows down collagen depletion and the breakdown of elastin while stimulating cellular growth for a tightening effect with a visible reduction of sun damage and age spots.
- The newest trend in Korea brought into the professional service.
- Ultra-nourishing gel-type modeling mask for a party-ready skin in minutes.
- Transforms from a gel-like substance to a thick rubbery mask that seals moisture deep within.
- Made with real 24 Karat Gold, ginger and berry extracts to brighten and tighten skin.
- No water needed.
- Perfect for spa or salon add-on treatments!
This Blog Post: Gold Rush: Add Some Gold Masks for Extra Impact originally appeared on Blogger.