If you’re looking for something new and natural to bring to your massage services, the Santa Barbara Massage Creams are perfect for you! It has all the benefits of olive oil, bees wax, and coconut oil, mixed with the healing properties of essential oils. This massage cream offers a nice resistance that allows the therapist to penetrate deeply into the tissues for deep tissue style massages, but its smooth and luxurious feel makes it perfect for lighter Swedish styles. Only a small amount is needed, so the container lasts a long time and it won’t leave your clients feeling oily afterwards. The Santa Barbara Massage Cream comes in four different scents, as well as unscented. This is really great if you like to use natural products and also like to incorporate aromatherapy into your services!
- Olive Oil: Used by the ancient Greeks because of its healing properties and effects on the skin.
- Bees Wax: Makes it so you only have to use a little, and clients do not end the session feeling oily. This is what turns the cream into a solid when it is in the jar.
- Coconut Oil: What gives the cream an excellent glide while maintaining a good resistance for deeper work.
- Lavender: Balancing, soothing, and calming. It eases the appearance of wrinkles, helps prevent scarring, and relieves muscle pain and headaches.
- Ylang Ylang and Orange: Sedating. Counters depression, anger, and fear. This cream is good for problem skin.
- Clary Sage and Lavender: Eases muscles tightness, reduces nervous tension, and eliminates mental fatigue. Eases the appearance of wrinkles and helps prevent scarring. Relieves muscle pain and headaches.
- Eucalyptus: Stimulating, invigorating, refreshing, and reduces fatigue and tension.
This Blog Post: All-Natural Massage – Santa Barbara Massage Creams originally appeared on Blogger.