Room dividers are high impact accessories! They add beautiful art and design while increasing the usability of any room. Room screens provide privacy, block or diffuse light, redirect foot traffic, hide a mess, or create a cozy nook.
Shoji Screen room dividers are investments when made, many wonder how they ever did without.
Our top seller is this phenomenal Window Pane Room Divider with Shelves!
A modern twist on an ancient design, this room divider combines the grass and sophistication of a traditional shoji screen with the use and versatility of a shelving unit. Set against the simple geometric lines of the shoji screen, your objects stand out beautifully on these shelves. Set it up in a wall or corner as a display, or set it in the middle of a room to partition a space or direct floor traffic.
The possibilities are endless!
- Crafted from durable, lightweight Scandinavian spruce
- Fiber-reinforced shoji paper diffuses light and provides privacy
- Simple to assemble
- Shelves on both sides
- Choose from four beautiful finishes
- Extra-large size for shading, dividing, or defining a large space
- Gallery-quality Buddhist temple photographs with colorized saffron accents
- Primed art canvas over lightweight, sturdy wood frames
- Printed with high saturation ink to create a beautiful, long-lasting image
- Almost entirely opaque. Very little light can pass through the layers of canvas, offering complete privacy
- Stands on its own – no need for folding
- Diffuses light – does not provide complete privacy
- Hand-woven of tobacco with bamboo slats
- The frame is done in a black finish
- Some assembly required
This Blog Post: Top Requested Room Dividers originally appeared on Blogger.