‘Tis the season – for Weight Gain, Joint Pain and Muscle Fatigue!
While the holidays are a joyful and colorful time, it cannot be denied that they also bring about some unfortunate conditions, whether it is weight gain from all the delicious food that is consumed, or body pain from the hours spent at the mall shopping for presents.
Whether the issue is pain or gain, an amazing product that you can use to work wonders on your clients is Emu Oil. Dervived from the Emu, an indigenous bird to Australia, this liquid gold has been used by the Aborigines for thousands of years to help relive and heal various ailments.
Here are the Facts about Emu Oil:
- It is an All-Natural product.
- It is an Intensive Moisturizer that absorbs quickly and effectively.
- It is Non-Greasy and Non-Comedogenic , so it will not clog pores.
- It is Hypo-Allergenic and Gentle enough for all skin types.
- It is a natural Anti-Inflammatory.
- Its pain-relieving properties can be as potent as a standard dosage of Ibuprofen.
Another huge benefit of the Emu Oil is that it is truly Scent-Free. Many products on the market claim that there is no scent in the items, however, while they may be free of parfum, they do, in fact, have an unpleasant odor. Not Emu Oil! This makes it the perfect product to add essential oils to so as to customize your services or let your clients choose their own customization.
You can add the Excellent, Economical, Euphoric Emu Oil to the following services:
Facials: Including Anti-Aging, Acne and Extreme Hydration
- Body Wraps: Use in conjunction with Slimming Treatments to maximize weight-loss and minimize Stretch Marks; Mommy Make-overs.
- Manicures: Cuticle Treatments; pre and post paraffin dip, and dry/cracked hand treatments.
- Pedicures: Foot massages for tired, sore aching feet; Callus Treatments.
- Hair Treatments: Conditioning for dry hair, dandruff and hair loss
- Waxing: Use to soothe skin after depilatory procedures.
- Massage: Sports therapy; Dry skin; Eczema; Sore, tired and aching muscles
Emu Oil is truly amazing in versatility and benefits. Click HERE to see the variety of Emu products we have available.
Have you used Emu Oil with your clients before? What was your experience and their response?
This Blog Post: Emu Oil: The Most Versatile Cure-ALL originally appeared on Blogger.