I have always loved all of the China Glaze colors and collections, but I am addicted to gel polish manicures! So, I was super excited to see that China Glaze has come out with a 2 in 1 Gel Polish System! The great thing about this system is that the base coat is built right into the color, which saves a lot of time when performing the service for your clients. All you need is the Geláze Top Coat and an LED or UV Lamp. China Glaze Geláze Gel-n-Base in One comes in 49 shades of color-matched gel perfection to complement China Glaze’s top 49 selling lacquers. Geláze delivers chip-free nails and spectacular shine and your client will love how quickly you can give them their desired long-lasting manicure!
- Prep: Perform a dry manicure. Then remove shine from the natural nail with a buffer.
- Gel-n-Base in One: Apply a thin coat of Gel-n-Base in One gel polish and cure 30 seconds under LED lamp or 2 minutes under UV lamp. Repeat the process for a second coat.
- Gelaze Gel Top Coat: Apply a thin coat of Gelaze Gel Top Coat and cure 30 seconds under LED lamp or 2 minutes under UV lamp.
- Cleanse: After Top Coat application, wipe cured nails Gelaze Pre-Soaked Gel Cleanser Pad to remove sticky gel residue.
- Prep: With a nail file, break the seal of the gel nail.
- Saturate: Saturate Gelaze Professional Gel and Nail Polish Remover Wrap with Gelaze Gel Remover.
- Wrap: Wrap securely around nail. Allow to penetrate for 10 minutes.
- Remover: Use an orangewood stick or a cuticle pusher to gently loosen and remove gel.
This Blog Post: Quick, Long-Lasting Gel Manicures with the New Geláze 2 in 1 Gel Polish System from China Glaze! originally appeared on Blogger.