Combination two of our favorite things? Wine and wax? Don’t mind if we do!
ItalWax makes this incredible soft Wine Flex Wax that has been flying off the shelves! This medium density wax with Titanium Dioxide and the intense purple color is perfectly visible on the skin. It contains grape extract which is known for its moisturizing properties. Specially created to remove all hairs, even very short ones, Wine Flex Wax is extremely effective.
Flex Soft Wax is an innovative product by ItalWax. Its unique formula is a perfect mix of natural resins with distinctive components. ItalWax Flex is characterized by very high plasticity when applied in a thin layer with a spatula on large surfaces. ItalWax Flex wax forms a thin film on the skin, which grabs all the hairs and guarantees firm adhesion with the waxing strip. Waxing with ItalWax Flex wax is less painful for the client, comparing to classic soft waxes because Flex doesn9t adhere to the skin.
Benefits of Flex Wax:
- FLEX Wax doesn9t leave a sticky feeling on the skin
- FLEX Wax removes 100% of hairs without breaking them
- FLEX Wax is suitable for all hair types
Waxing procedure for Flex Soft Wax ItalWax:
- Preheat the wax can in the professional heater to 102°F-104°F.
- Treat the depilation area with a pre-wax lotion ItalWax.
- Dip the wooden spatula in the wax and then apply it to the treated area in the direction of the hair growth.
- Apply the strip while keeping the end of the strip in a wax-free area.
- Tightly press the strip to the skin.
- While holding the free end of the strip, remove the strip with a fast movement in the direction opposite to the hair growth and parallel to the skin.
- Repeat the procedure on the next area. Do not apply wax on the same area more than twice.
- On completion of the procedure remove any wax residue with an after-wax oily lotion ItalWax.
This Blog Post: Live, Love, Wine…Wax originally appeared on Blogger.