Discover Nioxin’s range of products specially formulated for thinning hair. From shampoos for thinning hair, hair growth products to thickening styling products, Nioxin has the best solution for your hair needs.
Besides shampoos and conditioners, they have an assortment of products that make a great add-on service at the shampoo station. Your clients will be wowed by the results, and ask for it every time!
It’s an anti-aging scalp dermabrasion treatment to help regenerate and revitalize scalp skin through exfoliation. Acting like a scalp facial, this Nioxin Dermabrasion Treatment is exclusively for in-salon use. Experience scalp exfoliation that removes build-up on the scalp to restore it to a good condition.
This scalp dermabrasion also helps accelerate skin surface regeneration.
How To Use:
- Recommend to your clients every 30 – 45 days.
- Apply to dry scalp in a grid-like pattern.
- Massage onto the scalp for 1 minute.
- Leave on the scalp for 10 minutes.
- Rinse well and follow with recommended NIOXIN 3-Part System.
- Suitable for color-treated hair.
- Combats and controls dandruff.
- FDA-approved active ingredients.
- Helps prevent and relieve the symptoms of seborrheic dermatitis and dandruff, such as scalp irritation, flaking, redness, and itching.
- Help prevent recurrence of dandruff.
- Reduces flaking and scalp irritation*. (*associated with dandruff)
- Reduces hair breakage due to scalp itching*. (*associated with dandruff)
- Clinically and Dermatologically tested, for all hair types.
- Apply product from ear to ear, over the top of the client’s head.
- Working in horizontal sections no more than 1 in (2.5 cm) apart, apply to the entire scalp.
- Apply product to the entire hairline. Take care to keep the product out of the client’s eyes.
- Massage the scalp gently for 5-6 minutes using the Circle-in-Circle massage technique.
- No heat required. After processing, allow for a 3-minute pause, rinse product from client9s hair with warm water, while gently working the treatment out of hair.
This Blog Post: Nurture the Scalp originally appeared on Blogger.