Just added is Chisel’s Acrylic & Dipping Powder Glitter Collection!
Chisel lets nail artists create bright and colorful stamped nail designs. Use Chisel Nail Art 3D Stamps to cut special shapes and unique designs into uncured dipping powder.
Some Must-Have Colors are:
- GL34– a gorgeous gold glitter.
- GL36– a perfectly pink glitter.
- GL24– a ruby red glitter perfect for upcoming Memorial Day/4th of July designs.
- GL28– a brilliant blue to compliment any seasonal style.
- First, base coat to nail bed to give the dipping powder a strong foundation
- Then, apply dipping powder using a manicure brush or by dipping fingers directly into the powder
Next, use a Chisel Nail Art Stamp to cut 3D designs into the uncured dipping powder.
- Then, use the topcoat to give the color dipping powder and beautiful and shiny finish.
- Last, apply an activator to cure dipping powder and topcoat.
- Use multiple colors and multiple stamps to design original stamped nail art that your customers will love.
This Blog Post: Shimmer This Summer with Chisel! originally appeared on Blogger.