This Professional Gommage Peel is a non-abrasive peeling cream that contains natural enzymes. Gommage refers to a product that exfoliates the face, leaving skin feeling silky soft. (The word gommage comes from the French word that means “to erase” because the rubbing action is similar to erasing a word written in pencil.).
Prosana Gommage Peel gently sloughs off the impurities and dead surface skin cells, leaving the skin with a healthy glow and smooth refined texture. 16 oz. For Professional Use.
- After cleansing the skin, apply a thick layer of the Gommage Peel to face and neck. Allow to slightly dry.
- Support skin, and proceed to do gommage (light feathery movements of the fingers, sloughing of the product and dead skin) to the face and neck.
- If product gets too dry, moisten fingertips and proceed with exfoliation.
- When finished, apply the appropriate toner to mesh or cotton pads and remove any remaining residue.
- Proceed with standard facial.
- Non-abrasive peeling cream that contains natural enzymes
- Deep cleansing of all skin surfaces.
- Prevents the formation of clogged pores and blackheads.
- Leaves the skin soft and glowing.
- Prepares the skin for better product penetration.
This Blog Post: Give a Deep Clean in Your Facials with Gommage Peel! originally appeared on Blogger.