Orchid Top Line Wax is a thin consistency wax that becomes completely transparent when melted. It is enriched with a gentle and pleasant Orchid fragrance.
Made for your most discerning and sensitive clients, this wax is free of Titanium-Dioxide as well as natural pine resins. Instead, it is formulated as a premium-level synthetic polymer wax (SP Wax) and is intended to be used for hair removal on delicate areas (bikini, face, armpits).
As is the other waxes in Italwax’s Top Line, Orchid wax is a low-temperature wax (100.4° F). It is an extra flexible formulation that does not create stretchy threads. Although gentle on the skin, Orchid wax is appropriate for removal whatever the hair coarseness and length. The best part? This is a multi-directional wax, which means you can apply this wax without regarding the hair growth direction, and it performs just as well no matter what direction you apply in!
Advantages of Synthetic ItalWax Film Wax:
- Lower melting temperature 100°F.
- Ideal for hair removal on delicate areas (armpits, bikini, face).
- Longer cooling time, which provides longer thermal exposure, relaxes hair follicles and makes waxing less painful.
- Completely adjustable to the skin surface, catching all the hairs without applications repeating.
- Because of it9s extra elasticity Synthetic Film Wax won’t break during hair removal.
- When removed, Synthetic Film Wax does not leave any broken hairs.
- Significantly reduces the time required for depilation procedure.
Check out the full line of Italwax natural and synthetic waxes, as well as their pre- and post-wax products, here: https://www.purespadirect.com/ItalWax-Professional-Cosmetics-for-Depilation-s/5281.htm
This Blog Post: Wax Spotlight: Orchid Top Line by Italwax originally appeared on Blogger.