Himalayan Salt Stone Massages are becoming increasingly popular. The benefits of using Himalayan Salt Stones during a massage are numerous, including the absorption of 84 trace minerals through the skin, relief of anxiety, increased relaxation, light exfoliation of the skin, improves circulation, supports healthy blood pressure levels, and more.
But these are blocks of salt…so how the heck do you clean them?
According to Saltability, the manufacturer of some of our most popular Himalayan Salt Stones, it is a simple process:
The simple disinfecting process will ensure the safety of your clients and therapists.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds
- Spray Himalayan salt stones and slab with Decon-30
- Wait 10 minutes (this wait time is essential to kill any possible contaminants)
- Wipe stones down with a clean cloth
- Inspect for pitting, and sand any rough areas
- Cover with clean towel
- Stones are ready for your next treatment!
This Blog Post: Keep it Clean: How to Clean Himalayan Salt Massage Stones originally appeared on Blogger.