Are you waxing clients with sensitive skin? We have the best wax for sensitive skin:
A creamy, soft, hypoallergenic wax that greatly reduces redness and irritation using 100% hydrogenated esters of resin. Suitable for sensitive areas and clients who tend to bump up easily. We use the highest quality esters available making it less sticky and leaving a nice clean finish. Great for speed waxing.
•Anti-Allergic •Soothing •For Sensitive Skin •External use
- 14 oz. Tin: Warm in an appropriate wax heater or warm water. Do not use Microwave. 3.75″ x 2.5″
- 18 oz. Jar: Remove lid and warm in microwave or warm water and pour into wax heater. 3 1/8″ x 5″
- 27 oz. Jar: Warm in an appropriate wax heater or warm water. Do not use Microwave. 4″ x 5″
The Professional Wax Method:
- For large body area’s use preferably a metal spatula.
- Clean the back side on the scraping bar.
- Clean as much from the front side as the area you’ll be waxing requires.
- Clean the backside again.
- Apply a thin layer of wax in the direction of the hair growth.
- Make sure the spatula is horizontal and perpendicular to the area to be waxed.
- Rub the wax strip firmly onto the wax and remove in the opposite direction.
This Blog Post: Top Wax for Sensitive Skin! originally appeared on Blogger.