Isn’t she Pretty In Pink? Introducing the revolutionary Andie Full-Electric All Purpose Beauty Bed with 3 electric motors – available in PINK upholstery!
This table is ideal for beauty salons or spas to do facial services, lashes, lash tinting, or at massage therapy clinics to offer chiropractic, rehab, physiotherapy or pain relief therapies. This chair can also be used for cosmetic surgeries like plastic surgery, injections, etc. It is perfect for treatments in either lying or sitting positions, making it adaptable to many types of customers.
There are three motors to control the height, backrest and seat inclination. PU seamless upholstery is of the highest quality and is designed for easy cleaning.
- The angle and height can be adjusted in all directions through the remote, which can be switched freely.
- This electric beauty bed comes with all key functions while remaining cost-effective.
- The European CE-certified motor control box is of the highest quality. The operation is smooth, silent and won’t disturb your clients.
- Strong load-bearing capacity, strong stability, excellent welding, and polishing details of the metal chassis.
- The bed shell is wrapped in a white acrylic cover which creates a beautiful pearl white base and protects the life of the software. It is easy to clean.
- The remote controls the up and down movement through a button, which is clearly marked and easy to operate.
- Size: 70.8″L x 22.8″W x 22.8 ” 31.8″H, in inches (5.9’L x 1.9’W x 2.65’H, in feet)
- 4 sections of bed surface: backrest length: 33″ / seat length: 20″ / leg: 12.2″, foot extension: 6.1″
- Seat width (including armrests): 32.6″
- Packing size: 59″L x 26.7″W x 24.4″H
- Attributes: removable headrest, 3 motors
- Color: Pink
- Backrest adjustment (inclined/flat) 0-76°
- Footrest adjustment (inclined/flat) 0-90°
- Overall lift: 22.8″- 31.9″ (58-81cm)
- The armrest can be adjusted by 180°
- Manufacturer suggested weight capacity of 370 lbs.
This Blog Post: Pretty In Pink! Andie Electric Spa Table Available in Pink originally appeared on Blogger.