New Wax Alert! In fact….New Wax SERVICE Alert!
Tattoos are more and more prevalent these days. Cirepil has released a brand new wax proved to revive tattoos with gentle exfoliation, allowing their owners to show off their beautiful ink in all its glory!
Cirépil’s NEW Tattoo Wax features a smooth creamy, gel texture with a silver-grey color. Gentle rosin free formula. The first patented wax proved to revive tattoos with gentle exfoliation. Hydrate with coconut oil. Ideal for every client: remove hair, brighten a tattoo or both! 800g beads.
- Pre-Tattoo: Waxing should not be done less than 3 days prior to getting a tattoo.
- Post-Tattoo: Waxing should not be done until a tattoo is completely and thoroughly, 100% healed.
Cirépil Tattoo Wax Beads – Not just a new wax…it’s a new wax service:
- Smooth creamy, gel texture
- Silver grey color
- Gentle rosin free formula
- First patented wax proven to revive tattoos with gentle exfoliation
- Hydrate with coconut oil
- Ideal for every client: remove hair, brighten a tattoo or both!
- Cirépil Products Are Cruelty Free
- Available: 800 gram bag of beads
- Melt the wax in a wax heater until it is a creamy texture.
- Check the temperature by testing the wax on your wrist and then on your client’s wrist.
- Prepare the area for waxing with Cirépil® by Perron Rigot pre and post-waxing products. Apply a drop of Cirépil® by Perron Rigot Pre Depilatory Oil.
- Use a disposable wooden spatula to apply the wax in a thin layer.
- After waxing, apply the Cirépil® by Perron Rigot Post Refreshing Gel.
Hydrogenated polydicyclopentadiene, Paraffin, Ethylene/Octene copolymer, Cera alba (Beeswax), CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), Cocosnucifera (coconut) oil, Perfume (Fragrance), CI 77019 (Mica), Synthetic wax, CI 77499
This Blog Post: Just Added! NEW Wax from Cirepil: Tattoo Wax originally appeared on Blogger.