You have probably heard about the many great things about Argan Oil. It has a ton of benefits when it comes to beauty and health. Many experts all over the world call this product “liquid gold” since it can give a new life to dry and damaged hair. Argan oil comes from the Argan tree in native Morocco and the oil is extracted from the kernel of the Argan. Argan oil is much like jojoba oil, which is also known to be a product that deals well with damaged hair.
Check out the many benefits of Argan Oil for Hair
- Moisturizes the hair by locking in moisture and is non-greasy
- Penetrates the hair shaft improving the elasticity and preventing breakage
- Contains vitamin E which is great for a healthy scalp and repairing damaged hair
- Adds shine and makes hair smooth
- Contains unsaturated fats omega 3 and omega 9 which helps prevent split ends by strengthening the protein bonding structures of the hair
- Prevents dry, itchy scalp
- The natural antioxidants help strengthen hair
- It can be used as a hot oil treatment or as a leave-in/sealer
- Removes brittleness and restores smoothness of color treated hair
- Protects hair before heat styling
Argan oil has many benefits outside of being great for dry and damaged hair. It can also be a great product for use on the face, body, and scalp as well. It can be great for hydrating the skin during facials, body treatments, and scalp treatments, as well as for dry cuticles and skin during manicures and pedicures.
This Blog Post: The Many Benefits of Argan Oil for Hair and Spa Treatments originally appeared on Blogger.