This Blog Post: Quench Those Dry Winter Hands! originally appeared on Blogger.
One of the most popular retail hair products today is Dry Shampoo. Your clients are all using it – why not be the one who sells it to them??
Modernize your clients’ locker room experience with the Onesta® Refresh Dry Shampoo. This formula leaves hair feeling refreshed and clean while a powerful blend of organic milk thistle, organic green tea, and organic rhatany root help protect hair9s color and vitality. Natural tapioca and rice absorb excess oil and buildup.
To view the full Onesta lineup: https://www.purespadirect.com/Onesta-Hair-Care-An-Authentic-Natural-Experience-s/5161.htm
This Blog Post: Maybe She’s Born With It, Maybe Its Dry Shampoo! originally appeared on Blogger.
In the market for a new Esthetician Trolley? Look no further than Pure Spa Direct! We have a HUGE variety of carts and trolleys to suit almost every need! My personal favorite are the Stainless Steel Trolleys. There are so many advantages to Stainless Steel Construction, including:
|Stainless Steel is hygienic, strong, and durable!|
- Rust Resistance – Stainless steel is resistant to rust. If rust does form on stainless steel, it is because small particles of iron-containing metal have become embedded in the steel. This can occur, for instance, if you use steel wool to clean stainless steel.
- Heat Resistance – stainless steel has a much higher heat tolerance than wood or plastic
- Hygienic – Does not harbor germs – Because stainless steel is non-porous, it resists bacteria and germs more effectively than wood or plastic surfaces. Stainless steel can be wiped clean with a disinfectant cleaner after use, and is an attractive option for anyone who wants to keep their equipment as clean and immaculate as possible.
- Aesthetic Appearance – Stainless steel, as it is a neutral color, is easy to match with just about any modern décor.
- Strength-to-Weight Advantage – Stainless steel is relatively light-weight, this allowing for easier lifting… for instance when rolling from one area to another won’t suffice.
- Durability – Stainless steel can withstand very hot and very cold temperatures. Unlike plastic, wood or glass, stainless steel does not break easily, even if dropped. Stainless steel may dent, but it will not shatter or chip the way other materials will.
- Long Life Span – Stainless steel does not fade or become discolored over time. It’s also a rust-proof and stain-resistant material, so it will maintain its shine and preserve all of the aesthetic qualities for years to come.
Pure Spa Direct is a Professionals-Only, Wholesale website for the Beauty Industry. We offer North America’s LARGEST selection of spa and salon supplies – over 65,000 products! Feel free to contact our friendly Customer Service Team at 800-434-0018 – we love to save you TIME and MONEY by consolidating your ordering!
This Blog Post: New Stainless Steel Carts and Trolleys at Pure Spa Direct NOW! originally appeared on Blogger.
The newest addition to our facial bed category, the Adda 4-Motor Electric Esthetic Bed, is a high-end facial bed designed to optimize your work space, while providing comfort for your client and versatility for your practice. This fully electric bed is easily adjusted in all directions, lies completely flat, and features the ability to rotate 240 degrees, allowing you to maximize your space and ability to serve your clients!
This facial bed is perfect for:
This Blog Post: The Adda Bed Just Might Change Your Life – Or Your Spa Room originally appeared on Blogger.
Offer your clients the gift of moisture this winter by incorporating our new Hyularonic Acid masks into your facials for knock-out results! This moisture replenishing and super nourishing treatment instantly hydrates and soothes skin for a soft dewy effect. Restores elasticity, and gives a bounce to the skin. Unique ingredients blended with fruit fiber material to lock-in moistness. Natural extracts and hyaluronic acid infuse water into dry, rough, or dehydrated skin, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and signs of aging.
This PRE-MOISTENED sheet-form mask is infused with potent pure natural extracts, plant and vegetable ingredients, vitamins, Hyaluronic acid, and Marine collagen. Through the combination of technology and the highest grade of effective ingredients, these sheets deeply penetrate and hydrate the skin, resulting in a refreshed and renewed appearance. They can be used alone or combined with other treatments or in conjunction with ultrasound and galvanic machines.
Featuring powerful ingredients including Gingko Biloba, Marine Collagen, and Panthenol, this mask is going to set your facials apart. Available in a pack of 15 masks, you will be prepared for the onslaught of clients who will be clamoring for your moisture-packed facial!
If you are stepping up your facial game in 2015, consider replacing some of your aging equipment, so you can be sure to keep up! Pure Spa Direct has a huge selection of your basic facial equipment, such as magnifying lamps, steamers, and high frequency units, as well as specialized equipment such as microderm, microcurrent, ultrasonic, and more!
This Blog Post: Drive Away Winter Skin with Hyularonic Acid Facial Masks originally appeared on Blogger.
This Blog Post: The Convertible Salon Apron by Salonchic is a Cut Above the Rest! originally appeared on Blogger.
I know, I know.. sounds like a contradiction and almost too good to be true, but Hot Tools has actually made this possible! We just got in the Hot Tools Conditioning Steam Setter, and what better time to get this in than the summer! I’m sure a lot of your clients are battling frizz with the warmer, more humid months, as well as dry and damaged hair from all the time spent at the beach during their summer getaways.
This Blog Post: A Heater That Conditions Hair Too?! originally appeared on Blogger.
This Blog Post: New Year, New Hands! originally appeared on Blogger.
Today, I was speaking to a client who wants to offer body wrap services for detox but does not have access to a shower. While we have some really great mud options for body wraps, mud can be a pain to remove without a shower. What’s an esthetician to do if they don’t have a shower?
We have the perfect product! It is a gel base, making it easy to remove with wet towels (no scrubbing the client’s tush with this product!), with some great hydrating and detoxifying ingredients! The Lotus Touch Seaweed Wrap Gel is one of our best-selling wrap products!
This ready-to-use gel has sea kelp for metabolic stimulation and nutrient rich Klamath blue-green algae to hydrate and detoxify. The active moisturizer base includes willow bark extract, aloe vera oil, Vitamin E, rosehip seed oil, lavender, and a touch of fragrance to lift the spirits. This special combination of ingredients gives a pleasant scent for you and your clients. Provides excellent results with or without a compression wrap and can be easily removed with warm, moist towels.
Recommended Use: Can be used in body or facial services. (Contains seaweed, so be sure to ask clients if they are allergic to iodine or seafood before initial use.)
This Blog Post: You Don’t Need a Shower to Offer Body Wraps! originally appeared on Blogger.
As far as equipment goes, your hot towel cabi probably gets some of the highest mileage in your spa. Hot towels are great for use in a wide variety of treatments, and are probably top of the list when it comes to the “Ahhhh factor.” But what is the best way to keep your hot towel cabinet clean and ready for use?
- First, always empty the hot towel cabi and the drip tray each and every night. Hot towel cabi’s are like a playground for mold: warm, dark, and damp. At the end of each day, turn the hot towel cabi off, unplug it, and empty all of the towels out of it.
- Using a clean towel, wipe down all surfaces. Remove the rack (if present) and thoroughly wipe it down.
- Be sure to clean the rubber gaskets around the opening (on both the cabi side, and around the door)! Pull it forward and gently clean behind it, as well as in the cracks and crevices. You never know what might be lurking in there!
- If your cabi has one, pull out the drip tray, empty it, clean it thoroughly with soap and water, and make sure it is completely dry before replacing it. Some spas and salons like to prop the tray in front of the cabi as an indicator that the cabi has been cleaned. This is a great technique to ensure the tray is completely dry before replacing it.
- Finally, wipe down the outside of the cabi, and disinfect all surfaces. It is a good practice to leave the cabi door open at night, to allow the cabi to air out, and again to ensure it completely dries.
This Blog Post: Spa Know-How: How to Clean your Hot Towel Cabi originally appeared on Blogger.