This Blog Post: Massages On The Go! originally appeared on Blogger.
It’s most commonly used after irritating procedures like extractions, waxing, clinical facials, peels, hair removal, and electrolysis.
When paired with an LED light the results are proven to hydrate and renew the skin. It creates supple, healthy, firm skin that is simply radiating.
Since the results are cumulative, this makes a great package deal!
Pair with Quasar MD Plus LED Light Therapy Device
This has so many benefits!
- Completely pain-free
- FDA cleared
- Lifetime Warranty
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Includes red, amber, and infrared wavelengths
The Quasar is the “Super Star” of Photorejuvenation. Use as a stand-alone anti-aging treatment or use after a peel, microdermabrasion, or enzyme exfoliation.
Unlike other treatments, such as microstimulation or topical products, the results achieved with the Quasar MD PLUS will endure, only requiring occasional maintenance treatments.
This Blog Post: When 2 Become 1… originally appeared on Blogger.
Gearing up for the season change? A simple way to upgrade without breaking the bank is bedding!
Indulge your clients in luxury like they have never had before with these cozy blankets!
Available in White, Natural, Dark Chocolate, Ocean, and Grey.
This cozy Sposh Chelour Blanket has an exceptionally soft, creamy texture that actually improves with laundering while the consistent nap resists shrinkage and thinning.
Available in White, Cream, Blue Agate, Coffee, and Moonstone.
Pro Tip: Need to add or update your table warmer? Try our best seller- the Samadhi-Pro! This table warmer and fleece pad in-one has a luxurious one-inch-thick fleece. Includes digital control and timer that automatically shuts down after up to 99 minutes.
The Sanskrit term Samadhi (a state of bliss or enlightenment) best captures the essence of this item.
This Blog Post: The Magic Blanket originally appeared on Blogger.
Are you looking for a new masque to use to amp up your anti-aging facials? Pure Spa Direct is now offering new masques from Amber Products, and the Stimulating Bilberry Masque is perfect for fighting signs of aging!
The Stimulating Bilberry Masque, featuring Bilberry and Vitamin C, is made of an effective antioxidant formula, which helps increase blood flow and fight those early signs of aging!
Benefits of an Alginate Masque:
- Warming the Alginate (Algae) Masques opens pores allowing for intense hydration as ingredients penetrate deep into the skin.
- Alginate Masques provide immediate lifting effect while reducing wrinkles & fine lines.
- Masques promote the strengthening of skin tissue, particularly elastin and collagen, and balances the moisture barrier in skin cells so that the tissues remain hydrated.
- Marine Algae’s inherent moisturizing, healing and strengthening properties have been recognized since ancient times.
- Marine Algae are rich in vitamins, including A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B12, C, D, E and K.
- Marine Algaes are renowned for containing natural ingredients which provide antioxidant protection, activates blood circulation and reduces irritation and redness.
- Repair: Apply Amber Professional Serum to skin and massage.
- Mix: 1/4 cup of 78°F water with 4 tbsp. of Alginate Masque (Powder). Mix Well.
- Apply: Immediately apply Alginate Masque with Amber Sprush.
- Remove: Leave masque on for at least 15 minutes. Remove by peeling off in one piece from the neck up.
This Blog Post: Boost Your Anti-Aging Facials with Bilberry and Vitamin C! originally appeared on Blogger.
We all know the importance of sanitizing, but the real question is whether or not you are doing everything you can to provide a clean and sanitary environment for your clients. Barbicide, which is a germicidal, fungicidal, virucidal, and pseudomonacidal disinfectant, kills numerous pathogenic organisms. It disinfects scissors, combs, brushes and salon surfaces. It is safe for acrylic tanning beds/stainless steel/plastics. And best of all?? Metals can be immersed for hours without rusting!
By using Barbicide you will display your understanding and commitment to using tools which have been disinfected minimizing all risk of cross infection from one client to the next. Your clients will trust you more than ever and will never think twice about paying for your services!!
Take a look at our disinfectant products at Pure Spa Direct:
KING RESEARCH Barbicide Plus® / 16 oz.
GET CLEAN! STAY CLEAN!
This Blog Post: Barbicide- Are You Sanitizing?? originally appeared on Blogger.
Business owner9s selling products along with service is a great way to increase repeat business along with increasing your revenue. Displaying products that are being used on clients and are available as take-home product that the client can use on their own creates an immense value to your client.
Products that extend the benefit of your treatments can be wildly successful and appealing to the client. Just having a front of house display counter does not always entice clients to purchase. Having the individualized treatment with each client gives your employees the potential to upsell every client that they service on a product that would benefit them personally.
Head to Pure Spa Direct to check out our many Display units. Along with the many products that are available to retail to your clients.
Some of our client’s favorites are:
- KOZI Neck & Shoulder Wrap
- No Scream Cream
- Mancine Body Butter
- Kneipp Face Mask – Reactivation
- Absolute Aromas – Jasmine 5% Dilution Essential Oil
This Blog Post: Retail Retail Retail!!! originally appeared on Blogger.
Looking for some new decor items for your business or room? We just added some new statues that are will add some new flare! The great thing about them all, they make great retail items!
From Buddha candles holders, prosperity candles to yoga tealight statues these will have your clients commenting the day you bring them in!
This Blog Post: Zen For Your Space! originally appeared on Blogger.
A New Year brings new opportunity for your spa or salon. Have you considered FINANCING to expanding your services with new furniture and equipment? Look at it from a cash flow stand point… you can typically finance $5,000 of equipment for under $150 a month. Think about the services you can add with $5,000 of new equipment. Then think about how your cash flow breakeven is probably just 1 or 2 services. That means after that, you are free and clear for the entire rest of the month! Financing makes sense for most businesses!
This Blog Post: It is a New Year… Time for a New Game Plan? originally appeared on Blogger.
Adding any kind of warming treatment to your services will enhance your clients experience and greatly
increase your profits this time of year. When its cold out, your clients will be looking for treatments that will also warm them up. This can be as easy as just adding in an Herbal Back Heat Pack or even Herbal Booties (heated). Besides being a great item to warm up your clients, they are also great for arthritis, back pain, aching feet and stress relief.
Professional Herbal Large Back Heat Pack:
- Physician formulated blend of 12 soothing, aromatic herbs.
- Can be used hot or cold.
- Can be heated in microwave or hot towel cabi.
- Great for arthritis, back pain, stress relief and many other common ailments.
- An excellent addition to all professional massage, facial, and body treatments, this pack covers the entire torso for total body warmth.
An excellent addition to professional massage, facial, and body treatments., this pack covers the torso for total body warmth.
- Warmth and comfortable texture soothe and relax the muscles as your client is pampered with this therapeutic treat.
- Contain all natural ingredients and emits analgesic, hot moisture, which is a preferred method of relieving sore muscles.
- Can be heated in microwave or hot towel cabi.
- Aching feet appreciate the soft and relaxing Herbal Booties, especially when heated.
- Special herbs reduce swelling and muscle pain.
- Provides a serene experience that seems to put the whole body at ease.
These Herbal Packs contain: Lavender, valerian root, white willow, chamomile, rosemary, peppermint, spearmint, hops, yellow dock, lemongrass, cinnamon, yarrow, premium flax seeds, and other natural materials.
This Blog Post: Enhance Your Clients’ Experience by Adding Warmth to Your Services. originally appeared on Blogger.
Did you know the average woman uses lip balm anywhere from two to 30 times a day? Make sure you are offering the best balm to help your clients get their dry, chapped lips smooth and soft instantly! Well how, might you ask?? By retailing the Organic Lip Balm by Amber Products that we sell at Pure Spa Direct!
This Blog Post: Offer Your Clients Kissable Lips! originally appeared on Blogger.