This Blog Post: Happy Holidays 2019 originally appeared on Blogger.
Looking for some great point-of-purchase or holiday items to add to your retail selection? Stock up on sheet masks for retail, and watch them fly out the door! DIY and easy-to-use at-home masks are blowing up all over social media, and this holiday season is the time to capitalize on this hot trend!
Luxury skincare innovator Satin Smooth® is proud to introduce the Ultimate Premium Quality Sheet Mask Collection with six customized, serum-drenched facial masks. Display box contains 24 masks, each individually wrapped for single use. Great for salon, spa and home use. Dermatologist Tested. 15-minute treatment.
- Contains 24 masks in perforated display box
- Individually wrapped, sanitary and hygienic
- Single-use, 15-minute treatment
- Convenient for salon, spa, and at home
- Dermatologist tested
- Brightening: highly concentrated with vitamin C, niacinamide, green tea, and Morus alba bark extract to help brighten and illuminate skin.
- Charcoal: Enriched with activated charcoal to help clean and purify oily skin. Also contains niacinamide and acai berry extract, which can aid in balancing skin tone and refining pores for softer, smoother-looking skin.
- Moisturizing: Features highly enriched hyaluronic acid that quickly plumps and tightens skin for an overall smoother look. Also provides a balance of nutrients and advanced moisturizing ingredients to help restore dry, dull skin to a beautiful glow.
- Nourishing: Enriched with plant extracts to maximize hydration and provide powerful nutrients for healthy-looking skin. Features ingredients such as amino acids, ginseng extract, argan oil and adenosine, which increase the skin9s ability to retain moisture.
- Sensitive: Features aloe vera, tea tree, and chamomile extracts to deliver maximum hydration and balance to the skin.
- Stem Cell: Features plant-derived stem cells, grapefruit extract, niacinamide, and ginkgo extract, known to help tighten sagging skin and improve skin tone and texture.
This Blog Post: Jump on the Sheet Mask Craze – Just in Time for Holiday Shopping! originally appeared on Blogger.