Charcoal gained popularity in the beauty industry and has not slowed down! Charcoal is everywhere, and the benefits are endless. Want to see some of our favorites?
This helps heal blemishes, prevent breakouts, and keep skin shine-free. It is a gentle, non-drying pH-balancing formula that will not irritate while going deep to purge and unclog pores and rid skin of excess oil. Skin looks vibrant, smoother, less blemished.
Uses: Oily, acne-prone skin: Heals, clears and prevents acne formation
Voesh’s Modeling Gel Mask is made with Activated Charcoal Powder, green tea and tea tree extract to detox and hydrate skin. This premium professional facial service helps reveal your client’s best skin instantly!
- The newest trend in Korea brought into professional service.
- Ultra-nourishing gel-type modeling mask for a party-ready skin in minutes.
- Transforms from a gel-like substance to a thick rubbery mask that seals moisture deep within.
- Made with Activated Charcoal Powder, green tea and tea tree extract to detox and hydrate skin.
- No water needed.
- Perfect for spa or salon add-on treatments!
- Powerful deep cleansing mask to effectively purify skin
- Reduces impurities
- Draws out oil and dirt
- Helps pores appear tighter
- Leaves skin smoother and clearer
This Blog Post: Charcoal Masks for Beauty originally appeared on Blogger.