With Fromm Studio ColorSafe towels, you can keep all of your salon and spa towels looking like new, even if you wash them in bleach!
ColorSafe™ treatment maintains original color even when washed with bleach so towels stay stain-free and sanitary while maintaining vibrant color. Our thick and absorbent 100% pure cotton towels feature ring spun loops for extra softness and a double-stitched hem to withstand frequent washing.
- COLORSAFE™ TREATMENT – Maintains original color even when washed with bleach
- SAFE TO USE WITH – Peroxide, bleach, hair color and acetone
- 100% RING SPUN COTTON – For extra softness and durability
- DOUBLE-STITCHED HEM – Withstands frequent machine washing
- SIZE – 16″ wide x 29″ long
- FABRIC WEIGHT – 3 lbs/dozen
BEST USED FOR:
- All hair services
- Hair color application
- Manicures & Pedicures
- Before Use – To maximize absorbency and eliminate dye residue, wash twice before first use.
- To Wash – Wash in warm, soapy water. Wash colors separately.
- To Dry – For soft, fluffy towels, dry in medium heat.
- Stain Removal – To reduce chemical stains, add bleach to wash cycle according to the instructions. Additional washings may further reduce stains.
This Blog Post: ColorSafe Towels – Perfect For Hair, Nail, and Spa Services! originally appeared on Blogger.