Once the big holiday season is over, what is the next event to start promoting for? Valentine’s Day!! Valentine’s Day is a huge holiday for spas and salons. Marketing for this day should start in the beginning of January, which is now! Aside from decorating your salon or spa for Valentine’s Day to be visually appealing, here are some great ideas for making the most of this special Holiday and bringing in those profits!
- Retail Counter: The more your gift certificates and retail items stand out, the more your clients will notice them and consider them for gifts. Valentine’s themed is an obvious choice for this!
- You know most of your clients are women, but don’t forget to market gift ideas for men also! This could include retail items as well as specialty packages just for men!
- Make suggestions to your client. Even if you have your Valentine’s Day packages and retail items basically standing out everywhere, they still may have other things on their mind to notice!
- Couples packages are always perfect for this holiday! Also, specialty packages for younger girls is great gift idea from a mother to daughter.
- Valentine’s Day Makeovers! =)
- Chocolate and Rose themed packages. (Try Keyano’s Champagne and Rose Scented Items)
- For the men who are one stop shoppers, you can make their lives easier by offering a small gift, like a small box of chocolates, along with a gift certificate purchase.
Valentine’s Day is the perfect time for salons and spas to cash in on sales and treatments in the name of love. From packages for your loved one to couples pampering, the beauty salon and spa is the place to be.
This Blog Post: Marketing Tips For The Next Big Thing – Valentine’s Day! originally appeared on Blogger.