The Stationary MultiPro is one of TouchAmerica’s most versatile tables – renowned for its value, durability, and ease of use. This table has a beautiful, natural maple wood appearance, sealed with environmentally safe, water-based lacquers.
The classic design emphasizes strength and dependability which the table has been delivering for more than twenty years. The four-section top adjusts smoothly using lockable gas springs (easily activated by triggers on the table frame.) The base can be adjusted for an overall table height between 24″-33.” If style, function, and longevity drive your table needs, then the Stationary MultiPro is the table for you.
- Solidly constructed of solid wood and wood veneers, available in maple finish
- Adjustable back and leg sections operated by trigger-release, lockable gas springs
- Adjustable maple legs allow a height range of 24″ to 33″
- Sturdy, built-in storage shelf
- Environmentally-safe urethane vinyl with enhanced resistance to bacteria, fungus, and moisture, as well as skin oils
- Round upholstered corners
- Working surface: 31″ by 72″
- 9″ Leg Recess
- Static weight capacity 1000 pounds
- Long-life 4″ triple-wrap foam
- Insertion points at both ends of tabletop for accessories
This Blog Post: Comfort, Strength, Reliability: TouchAmerica Stationary MultiPro Table originally appeared on Blogger.