Offer comfort and luxury with the innovative Living Earth Crafts Century City Dual-Pedestal Low Range Spa Treatment Table.
The Century City Dual-Pedestal Low-Range Spa Treatment Table features the industry’s lowest “true-measure” height range. It offers electric height adjustment, a fully electric salon top, and well-situated tilt-out storage spaces for extra storage and convenience. Options include the super soft and comfortable Strata GT™ SpaMattress™ that provides the perfect balance between softness and response, a heated top, designer laminates, luxury upholstery, and tilt-out cabinets for a modern-design finish to name a few.
If you are designing a high-end spa, this is the table you want in your treatment rooms. Your clients will not want to get off the table, and your employees will love the ease of use and convenience it offers. Not to mention – your rooms will look beautifully appointed!
- Strata™ 4″ memory foam system
- Infrared hand-held remote control: wireless operation for control of the table
- Digital warming drawer with variable heat and timing settings for towels, stones or dry linens
- LED color-changing chromatherapy lighting system
- Wireless hand control and foot pedal
- 4 tilt-out cabinets for ample discreet storage
- ADA edition height range: 19.5″ – 35.5″ (50 cm – 90 cm)
- GT SpaMattress™ height range: 22″ – 38″ (56 cm – 97 cm)
- Strata GT™ SpaMattress™ system with GelTech™ technology
- Adjustable, Pivot-Perfect arm rests
- Integrated table top warmer for guest comfort
- Zenvi™ sound cushion with flat panel speakers for audio players
- Caress or Flex-Rest platform with Strata FacePillow™
- Six-button foot control pedal for full table control
- 110V or 220V available
- Width Options: 28″/71 cm, 30″/76 cm, 32″/81 cm
- Length: 73″/185 cm
- Height Range: 20.5″/51 cm – 36″/91.5 cm
- Recommended Lift Capacity: 500 lbs./228 kg
- 110V / 220V available
- International plug options
- ETL listed
- CE mark
This Blog Post: Have Your Seen the Innovative Century City Spa Treatment Table? originally appeared on Blogger.