One of our favorite things here is to test out all the amazing waxes from around the world that Pure Spa Direct carries. We often participate in training led by our resident Esthetician and Waxer, Erica, so we can make solid recommendations to our clients, and provide personal feedback when our clients want to know what we know! 🙂
Most recently, we tested the increasingly popular White Chocolate Film Wax from ItalWax – and we are absolutely intoxicated with this wax! First, our office was filled with a delicious Vanilla/White Chocolate scent, which only added to our excitement. From the very first stir, we understood why our clients can’t keep their hands off this wax. It is a beautifully creamy consistency and melted smooth and quickly.
White Chocolate spreads beautifully as well – it applies thinly and evenly, allowing you to get the most out of each strip. But that is not the best part! This wax was strong yet gentle, picking up short stubble as well as soft fine hairs with ease! There was no tweezing necessary with this wax – effective for so many different hair types.
Check out ItalWax’s White Chocolate Wax here:
https://www.purespadirect.com/searchresults.asp?Submit=Go&Search=white chocolate wax
To view the full ItalWax line, click here:
Advantages of ItalWax Film Wax:
- Lower melting temperature 104°F – 115°.
- Ideal for hair removal on delicate areas (armpits, bikini, face).
- Longer cooling time, which provides longer thermal exposure, relaxes hair follicles and makes waxing less painful.
- Completely adjustable to the skin surface, catching all the hairs without applications repeating.
- Because of it9s extra elasticity Film Wax won’t break during hair removal.
- When removed, Film Wax does not leave any broken hairs.
- Significantly reduces the time required for depilation procedure.
Depilation Procedure for ItalWax Film Wax:
- Pour the ItalWax Natural beads in the professional wax heater.
- Preheat the wax to 104°F – 115°F until it reaches the consistency of stiff honey.
- Treat the depilation area with an spirit-containing lotion ItalWax to degrease the skin and remove any traces of cosmetic products.
- Apply a small amount of cosmetic talc.
- With a spatula, apply a thin layer of wax, regardless the direction of hair growth, but towards you, leaving a small “petal” which will be used as a grip later on. ATTENTION! Do not rush during the application, press the spatula firmly, putting the necessary pressure on it.
- The wax will harden in 4-10 seconds. During this period it will stick to all the hairs. Ready to be removed Film Wax should not stick to the hand when touched.
- Holding the skin taut in the direction opposite to the tear-off, remove the wax with a fast movement, parallel to the skin.
- Repeat same actions in the next area.
- When the procedure is over, treat the skin with a soothing, cooling, oil-free product by ItalWax.
This Blog Post: Wax Spotlight: White Chocolate for the WIN! originally appeared on Blogger.