Meishida is our best-selling budget-friendly brand. They make amazing equipment, at a reasonable cost! If you are just starting out or are wanting to add some services take a look at the best sellers!
The Micro Current Machine has two important functions during a facial treatment. Its main function is to introduce water-soluble products into the skin. When using Biowave, there are two poles, negative(-) and positive( ).
Microcurrent enhances the ability of active molecules to penetrate the skin surface. Its benefits are wide and far-reaching: it increases the skin9s absorption capacity, minimizes wrinkles, and normalizes the skin.
Aqua Peel Microdermabrasion treatments are the newest advance in non-laser skin resurfacing. It is a water dermabrasion method combining cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration, and antioxidant protection simultaneously, resulting in clearer, more beautiful skin with no discomfort or downtime.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Ranked above IPL for skin rejuvenation
- Provides non-invasive, non-surgical procedure options
- Has immediate results without discomfort or downtime
- Targets specific skin concerns such as sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles, dehydration, and oily dehydrated skin
- Shrink Pores
- Tightens Skin
- Cleans and Exfoliates
- Improves Circulation and Lymphatic system
- Infuses serums, products, and other nutritionals
- Reduces wrinkles, fine lines, acne, and scars
- Rejuvenates Skin
- Vacuum – The Vacuum is similar to a miniature household vacuum cleaner. It cleans pores by suctioning out deeply embedded dirt and oil, while simultaneously giving your client a deep, penetrating massage. Increases blood circulation, loosens comedones for removal, and helps eliminate wrinkles.
- Spray – The spray is generally used at the beginning of the facial to remove any cleanser or exfoliating cream residue or at the end of the treatment to remove a mask and eliminate the residues. The spray is also used to flush out the freshly vacuumed pores, thoroughly cleaning the surface of your client’s skin.
- High Frequency – High frequency is a popular treatment method known for its germicidal decongesting, energizing, and stimulating action. The primary action of the High-Frequency Machine is thermal, or heat-producing, because of the rapid oscillation of the frequency there are no muscular contractions. The physiological effects are either stimulating or soothing, depending on the method of application.
- Ultrasonic – Acoustic vibrations stimulate the skin tissue and improve cell membrane and cause collagen regeneration. Reduces wrinkles and fine lines for younger-looking and feeling skin. Ultrasonic also generates frictional heat which accelerates blood circulation and helps muscles to relax and decompose cellulite and deeper product penetration into the skin.
- Rotary Facial Brush – Rotating brushing system, includes a variety of attachments for different purposes. Lightweight for easy to handle, quiet and convenient for shaft hook-up to allow easy access.
This Blog Post: Rewinding the Clock with Meishida! originally appeared on Blogger.