The Fiona exam table with stirrups is a professional-grade medical chair. The addition of adjustable leg stirrups make the Fiona suitable for a gynecology chair and OB/GYN exam and procedures. The stirrups can be repositioned by sliding along two steel guide rails. The Fiona exam chair is fitted with four individual motors for smooth, precise adjustments conforming to every contact area of the body. The Fiona medical table has separate controls for calibrating height and angle of tilt, backrest, and footrest, as well as rotating by up to 120° on its axis. The Fiona treatment table has reversible armrests, an extendable headrest, and a footrest; all cushioning is removable for ensuring maximum comfort and accommodation.
Designed for both spa treatment and medical exams, the Fiona medical treatment table is loaded with safety features with three (one standard and two optional) hand and foot-controlled configurations. The Fiona gynecology table even has user-serviceable headrest support and a braking block for ease of maintenance. As a premium DIR product, the Fiona medical table carries our signature high-end craftsmanship and precision engineering for lasting, reliable service.
- High density memory foam with high grade faux leather maximizes comfort
- Solid steel frame structure ensures durability and safety
- Precision adjustable leg stirrups
- Four electro-hydraulic motors for backrest, seat tilt, footrest, and height adjustment
- Manually adjusted 180 degree rotating seat
- Key word can rotate 60° from center in either direction for a maximum of 120°
- Backrest can recline by up to 80°
- Footrest can fold down by up to 85°
- Seat can tilt up to 15°
- Seat height is adjustable by up to 13 inches
- Adjustments are operable in 3 different configuration options
- Reversible and removable armrests
- Extendable and removable headrest and footrest
- Removable headrest cushion
- User serviceable headrest support and braking block
- One-key reset button: One push will rest the medical chair to be default position settings – backrest to the upright position, seat to the flat position, and footrest and height to the lowest elevation.
- Safe-lock button: Push and hold safe-lock button for two seconds; the green indicator light will turn on, signaling that all button controls (except the safe-lock button) are locked out. To switch off safe-lock mode and resume normal operation status, press and hold safe lock button for 2 seconds until green light goes out.
- Fully assembled out of the box
- Weight capacity: 386 Lbs.
- Power requirement: 110V
- Warranty: One year
This Blog Post: Top of the Line Medical Chair – With Stirrups originally appeared on Blogger.