Cupping therapy is a trend that is growing increasingly popular! I have seen anybody from professional athletes and celebrities to my own family members reaping the benefits!
Cupping is an ancient form of alternative medicine in which a local suction is created on the skin; practitioners believe this mobilizes blood flow in order to promote healing.
RockPods are a great complimentary treatment to manual therapy for temporary relief of pain. These rubbery suction pods make for a simple, noninvasive alternative to traditional myofascial cupping therapy.
RockPods use decompressive technology to loosen and lift connective tissue, and increase blood and lymph flow to the skin and the muscles. They stimulate the body9s natural healing process to treat chronic pain, relieve tension, and sedate the nervous system.
Why are RockPods Better?
- 100% food grade silicone is easier to keep clean and sterile than glass or plastic
- The built-in handles create the suction – no flame or separate vacuum device required
- Promotes internal glide: move the skin with the cup, not the cup itself
- Two levels of suction: plunger and inversion
- Can be used with RockSauce, RockRub, and RockTape
- Two sizes allow for treating different target areas
- Comes with EVA carrying case
- Handles allow for manipulation of the skin
- Detailed quick start guide included
This Blog Post: Do You Even Cup, Bro? originally appeared on Blogger.