Essential oils are the concentrated extracts from plant material of a single named botanical species. Essential oil properties are used to assist the body’s own natural healing processes and enhance well-being.
Make sure all your bases are covered for relaxation. Take a look at the best essential oils for relaxation by Ess!
- ESS French Lavender Pure Essential Oil: French Lavender Pure Essential Oil is an excellent relaxing oil. The most versatile of all essential oils, it is a gentle but effective antiseptic. Useful for all skincare and has a balancing and restorative effect.
- ESS Roman Chamomile Pure Essential Oil: Roman Chamomile Pure Essential Oil has a sweet floral aroma that soothes the body and mind. Useful in skincare, as well as to encourage relaxation and ease everyday aches. The most popular of the Chamomile oils.
- ESS Egyptian Geranium Pure Essential Oil: Egyptian Geranium Pure Essential Oil is a happy, balancing oil with a sweet floral aroma. Geranium is an excellent balancing and uplifting oil with a delightful, fresh, green, rose-like scent. It is a great essential oil for all-around use and is especially popular with women.
- ESS Pure Essential Bergamot Oil: Bergamot Pure Essential Oil is uplifting, refreshing, and cleansing with a balancing aroma.
- ESS Neroli Pure Essential Oil: Neroli Pure Essential Oil is an exquisite oil with a subtle and gentle aroma; it’s soothing in times of stress. It is also known as Orange Blossom.
This Blog Post: Ess Essential Oils for Relaxation originally appeared on Blogger.